Last May, I finally graduated (I took some time off) college where I majored in Early Elementary and Special Education and by July I was a dually certified teacher teaching summer school! Exciting and super busy. I then landed a job in August for the 2014-2015 school year. School just recently finished here in Pennsylvania because of all our snow days! Here is a tiny glimpse of some exciting things that have happened:
Be sure to follow along on Instagram for even more pictures :)
1. My graduation party, be on the lookout for a post coming about that super soon!
2. First job teaching special education summer school, I absolutely loved it!
3. Took a trip to Las Vegas with one of my best friends, we drove to Death Valley!
4. While in Vegas, we also took a tour to the Grand Canyon – absolutely amazing.
5. First full time teaching job, my completely empty classroom (that quickly changed)!
6. Traveled to Puerto Plata where I golfed for the first time (well, attempted to after practicing at home a tiny bit), zip lined, jumped off waterfalls, and went horseback riding!
7. I got to feed a giraffe, pretty exciting!
8. Took a day trip to Disney while in Florida over Spring Break!